Welcome to Komuniti Lab. A series of low-cost training programs and learning space that seeks to reach out, engage and empower the communities in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor through entrepreneurial skills – based activities. The program focuses on building market-based livelihood skills and personal development of the communities through literacy, vocational and entrepreneurial skills training.
CO-LEARNING THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- To empower communities from walks of life in sustainable skills
- To provide a safe space and opportunities for the women and youth to enhance their entrepreneurial and creativity skills, sharing knowledge and information through interaction and socialization among them
- To create a pool of skilled artisan among women and youth in the community
- Formation of community enterprise centres for livelihood and empowerment for women and youth
Who should join?
- Women, youth and their families from lower income group
- Urban communities near Klang Valley
- Interested to gain confidence, knowledge and skills
- Need space and equipment to work and learn
What we offer
Volunteer Speaker and Trainer Opportunities at School Living Skills
We Welcome Collaboration
Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have some level of professional expertise or some certain level of skills, knowledge and experience to impart, we would like to collaborate with you! We welcome qualified trainers and speakers from any field of expertise to be part of our Komuniti Lab at School Living Skills.
Interested? Please drop us an email
email : firstname.lastname@example.org